Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

42

Well it is my birthday today and in this house hold when you have a birthday you are allowed to be Emperor for the whole day and you can decree anything you want as most good emperor's should.  So I can't complain I didn't have to work or even do the dishes so that can't be bad.

I decided that I should document my day and I have come up with 42 things that have made me smile.  Here they are:

Just before the sun rose

sunrise at Narrawallee

Bliss burger (it's name honest)

my favourite fig at Milton

Does work where it hurts and gets you all warm
I think these are not native to the area

Who are you looking at?

Kangaroos at Pebbly Beach


Mum x

Road from Depot Beach

Between Norwa and Berry


When I grow up I want this house in Berry

Berry

Nan Tein Temple (sadly closed on Mondays)

Wollongong Botanical Gardens 

Banksia robur


Love the mountains in the background of Wollongong Botanical Gardens

Bracychition looks a bit rude

This pumpkin was HUGE and could feed at least 20!

Chia seeds come from a saliva plant (some of it fell into my pocket but didn't survive the journey home)

These fish were staring at me and I don't know why

chilli nuts

closed on Monday (that didn't make me smile)

The radio made me laugh all the way home
You're how old???

Bubbles (the Neighbour cat)

Seeds on the windowsill are ready

Fraxinus 'Raywood'

on the afternoon walk
Rock seat

Homeward bound


Mr R and V

K, s and I




Sydney by night

Just what I need now

Well I look forward to GBBD tomorrow best get to bed


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Wonderful stuff Jen, I feel as though I've been on the trip with you... just what you don't need eh! LOL

    Loved all the photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a fun day I am thinking I should have birthdays more often! And be emperor and not have to do the dishes at all. Glad you enjoyed the quick trip down the coast and back.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Great set of happy shots. I love many of the same places, Pebby Beach , Depot Beach, Berry, that fig at Milton, bubbles is cute! I live on tiger balm. Simple good things.

    It was my birthday on the 6th and I am still in China. My love sent me a picture via email as a present. it was the most perfect head of broccoli from our patch. A great present.

    I am in Mongolia now and 'allowed' to blog from here, so my international blog will be trying to catch up on all I havent been able to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh we are like twins in May. I have a client who's broccoli is going mad at the moment. I feel a little bit proud as I planted them even though they aren't mind. Has he eaten it yet or will you make it back in time to eat it as well?

    I will check you out shortly

    ReplyDelete