Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Summer Days

Happy new year everyone. I trust you had a fun and relaxing holiday season. I think one of the nice things about having summer during the holiday period is you get time to just relax and lay about.  After rushing about getting all my clients garden looking good for their friends and family to enjoy it is quite nice to have a week away from any garden.

My parents are on holiday in the UK visiting family, so we had a few days down the south coast at their place near Milton. They are blessed with a great number of fantastic beaches and inlets in the area have a look.











Would love to hear what you got up to. I am feeling refreshed and ready to hit my garden now.

2 comments:

  1. Milton is a lovely part of the coast, it looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a lovely trip. I sadly have had to work (except for the days between chrismas and new year when my workplace closes) but feel I am almost holidaying vicariously with your wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete